When it comes to international travel, a credit card can be your best friend, if only used the right way. You can reap rewards and get a number of exciting privileges. Travel credit cards tend to make the entire travel experience smoother, with perks like priority check-in, special baggage allowance and travel insurance. These types of cards also help bring down your travel costs.
Here is a curated list of some of the best credit cards in India for international travel:
American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card: This is one among the most popular and highly rewarding credit cards in the market. It fits the bill for international travel.
Let us take a look at some of the benefits offered by this card:
- Welcome gift of 5,000 bonus points worth Rs.4,000
- 1 reward point for Rs.50 spent
- Travel coupons of up to Rs.7,700 for annual spends of Rs.1.90 lakh
- Travel coupons worth Rs.11,800 if annual spend is more than Rs.4 lakh
- Complimentary lounge access
- Taj Experience gift card worth Rs.10,000
Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card: Specifically curated for travel-based needs, this credit card offers a host of exclusive benefits.
Here are some of the key benefits offered by this card:
- Welcome miles points of 10,000
- Anniversary mile points of 3,000
- Complimentary air accident insurance cover of up to Rs.1 crore
- Insurance of up to Rs.2 lakh in case of card misplacement/loss
- Airport lounge access
- Citibank world shopping and dining privileges
- Redeemable air miles with 100 plus airlines
- Redeem points on Citibank catalog online
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card: You can reap amazing travel-related rewards with this particular credit card offering by HDFC bank.
Here are the list of benefits offered by the HDFC Regalia credit card:
- Bonus points of 15,000 on annual spends of Rs.8 lakh
- Affordable foreign currency fee
- Priority pass membership
- Visa/Mastercard lounge access
- 24/7 travel concierge services
- Exclusive portal for travel rewards – accommodation and airline bookings
- Insurance for air and emergency services
Yatra SBI Credit Card: Offering exclusive benefits related to travel an accommodation, this card is another ideal fit for travel lovers.
Take a look at the various travel perks offered by the card:
- Welcome gift of travel vouchers worth Rs.8,250 from Yatra
- Flat Rs.1,000 discount on domestic airline tickets
- Falt Rs.4,00 discount on international flight tickets
- Free air accident insurance cover
Axis Bank Titanium Traveler Credit Card: This card gives the user attractive rewards and privileges like no other. This is the right card to choose if you travel frequently and are looking for extra travel perks.
Here you can take a look at some of the exclusive travel rewards offered by the card:
- Easy EMI conversion on purchases
- Exclusive Axis eDDE rewards
- 15% off on partner restaurants
Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card: Offered in association with Air India and SBI, this travel card offers exciting perks for travel lovers.
Listed below are the exclusive benefits offered by this card:
- Welcome benefit of 5000 reward points
- Membership into Air India frequent flier program
- Annual reward points of up to Rs.15,000
- Easily covert points into Air India miles
- Visa Lounge Access Program
HSBC MakeMyTrip Signature Credit: Make your travel experience more exciting with the HSBC credit card that offers discounts on flight bookings, international hotel bookings, etc.
Given below are the curated list of benefits offered by the card:
- Discount of up to Rs.15,000 on international flight bookings
- Up to 25% concession on internal hotel bookings
- Flat Rs.1,500 off on domestic flight tickets for bookings made on MakeMyTrip on Sunday
Jet Airways ICICIBank Sapphiro Credit Card: With a wide range of travel benefits, this card is the best fit if you fly frequently.
Here are the top perks:
- Welcome bonus points of 10,000
- Free Jet Airways ticket code
- Renewal bonus points of 5,000
- 5% discount on basic prices
- Excess baggage allowance of 5 kg in economy class and 10 kg in premiere class
For more information visit best credit card information.